Web Prophets Services that come under this Publishing Policy include:
- Email Accounts and Email Aliases
- Email Broadcast Delivery Services
- Websites, managed servers and colocated servers and the content contained therein
When using Web Prophets Services, a customer/user shall NOT:
- use the Service to interfere with or disrupt network users, services or equipment. Disruptions include, but are not limited to, distribution of unsolicited advertising, propagation of computer viruses, using the network to make unauthorised entry to any other machine accessible from Web Prophets Services, sending harassing or threatening electronic mail and forgery (or attempted forgery) of electronic mail messages and USENET news postings.
- undertake mass postings of messages to inappropriate USENET newsgroups and/or SPAM other users on the Internet. The Customer agrees to post advertisements only where appropriate and in venues that specifically encourage or allow advertising. The Customer agrees to respect the conventions of the newsgroups, lists and networks to which the Customer is posting, including rules more restrictive than, but not limited to the above.
- publish, receive or transmit any material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing. The Customer agrees to not publish material on their website that provides instructional information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, displaying material containing nudity or pornographic material of any kind, or material that exploits images of children under 18 years of age.
- publish any material on the Internet for which the Customer is not in possession of the Intellectual Property, Authoring or any other rights to this content, or the Customer does not have written permission to publish the content by the owner of the Intellectual Property, Authoring or other rights;
- permit any other party to use Web Prophets Services for any illegal purpose;
- Breach the Trade Practices Act;
- Breach the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) (Enforcement) Act (Vic) 1995;
- Breach the Copyright Act;
- Breach the Broadcasting Services Amendment (Online Services) Act 1999.
The use of the Service is at the Customer's sole risk and is entirely the Customer's responsibility. Web Prophets does not and cannot monitor or control the content and information accessed/sent via the Service.
Web Prophets shall not be held responsible in any way for any content or information accessed from the Service, or sent via the Service.
Certain Internet content may contain material which the Customer may find inappropriate, offensive, inflammatory or adult in nature. Web Prophets does not endorse such materials and disclaims any and all liability for their contents.
The Customer must comply with instructions provided by Web Prophets concerning the Service from time to time.
All site content and designs featured on the Web Prophets website are copyright. They may not be copied without the express permission of Web Prophets, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of Web Prophets editorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
It is prohibited to copy or adapt any code that Web Prophets creates to generate web pages.
Web Prophets reserves the right to alter this document at any time. Web Prophets Customers/users will be notified of any changes to the Publishing Policy.
The Customer shall indemnify Web Prophets and its Agents against any and all actions for any breach of this Publishing Policy by the Customer.