Server Colocation is an ideal solution if you already own and/or manage your IT infrastructure.
Keeping your servers in-house is suitable for most people; however server colocation in a secure Data Centre becomes a viable option when your systems have to be online 24/7.
A Data Centre provides you with the added security of:
• Multiple links
• UPS/generator backups in the event of power interruptions
• Fire supression systems
• 24/7 security monitoring
Web Prophets offers a premium level Data Centre as a Service solution in both Melbourne and Sydney.
Both Data Centres offer Tier 3 levels of security and resilience, ensuring that your services stay online by providing:
• Network connectivity through the use of links to multiple Internet Suppliers, and,
• Electrical power sourced through separate Suppliers, and supported by redundant UPSs and multiple diesel generators
We guarantee 100% uptime for power and 99.95% uptime for network connectivity.
We offer tailored solutions to fit your business needs including:
• colocation of equipment ranging from 1RU through to multiple private equipment racks across both Data Centres
• secure equipment racks using keys and/or biometric access
• provision of cross-connects for you to use your own preferred Internet Suppliers
• provision of Access Cards for your staff
About the Melbourne Data Centre
Situated in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Data Centre offers a premium level business-critical service.
Web Prophets has experienced no power interruptions whatsoever during the years it has used this Data Centre.
About the Sydney Data Centre
Situated in Macquarie Park approximately 15km from Sydney’s CBD, S1 offers five storeys of next-generation data centre space that showcases the very latest in energy-efficient data centre design.
S1 is one of the few Australian data centres to achieve the Uptime Institute’s industry benchmark Tier III certification for design and facility.
Our Support Services are designed to fill in where you have a need.
Designed for organisations who are confident with maintaining their own infrastructure and own their own kit but require the benefits of rack hosting within a professional hosting environment.
Hardware Care (VPS+IaaS+Colocation)
For organisations that have the staff that can build and manage your business software; our Hardware Care plan is ideal in assisting you maintain business continuity.
Web Prophets will manage all of your hardware requirements and monitor day-to-day systems making sure that CPU/RAM/disk utilisation is working best for your online business solutions.
Complete Systems (VPS+IaaS+Colocation)
This service provides the complete management of your online environment from hardware through to operating systems.
We will undertake patching, updating, monitoring and preventative maintenance of your environment whilst leaving you to concentrate on your applications and your business.
This service level agreement pertains to Web Prophets shared hosting, VPS, Managed Servers and Colocation services only.
Web Prophets Pty Ltd endeavours to achieve a secure environment that provides 100% availability to all of its clients. Web Prophets Pty Ltd maintains a fully redundant network and uses RAID disk mirroring on all servers to help achieve this goal.
The services outlined in this document will be available for use 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year for 99.95% of the time or greater, excluding scheduled maintenance and/or the failure of third party systems as outlined below.
The client will be given a minimum of 3 days notice of any outages for scheduled maintenance that are not of an urgent nature. Where possible, scheduled maintenance will occur outside of Business Hours (AEST) as defined in Web Prophets Terms and Conditions detailed on its website http://www.webprophets.com.au/hosting/terms-conditions.
If you are using one of our Shared Hosting, VPS, and/or Managed Server services then regular backups and the provision of system improvements as required (such as additional hardware, bandwidth, upgrades and patches to operating systems and applications) are included as part of the service. If you are a colocation client, then these services are only provided if you have elected to receive these services as part of your contract with us.
In the unlikely event we are unable to meet our 99.95% guarantee, a full credit will be issued as follows: 0% refund where Uptime is greater than 99.95% in a given calendar month ie. Total interruptions for that calendar month are less than 43 minutes 12 seconds
100% refund on any standard monthly charges for any services with an Uptime less than 99.95% in any given calendar month ie. Total interruptions for any affected service during that calendar month are greater than 43 minutes 12 seconds.
Standard monthly charges do NOT include any charges for any ad-hoc or contracted support or other works requested by the client during that calendar month.
To clarify, for clients with multiple services with Web Prophets, only the services directly affected are eligible for credit.
Credits are applied to your client account, and are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
Availability is measured per calendar month, and is reset each calendar month. Credits are based on the affected service charge for the month.
Web Prophets will not be bound to credit any monies/charges due to an inability to meet this Service Level Agreement for any accounts with any monies outstanding past the due date for those payments.
For clients with other than monthly payment terms, the credit is calculated by dividing the client payment by the number of months the client has paid for. I.e. an annual payment will have this total value divided by 12 to determine the credit applicable.
All credits are subject to the below exceptions and conditions of notification.
- Force Majuere and other Circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Web Prophets Pty Ltd including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this uptime guarantee.
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades.
- DNS issues outside the control of Web Prophets Pty Ltd, including but not limited to DNS propagation.
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP client access.
- Issues with CPanel (Control Panel).
- client's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by the client), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., PHP, HTML, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Web Prophets Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account.
- Email or Webmail delivery and transmission Web Prophets Pty Ltd is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Web Prophets Pty Ltd will guarantee only those areas considered to be under the reasonable control of Web Prophets Pty Ltd.
Conditions of Notification: To receive a credit you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Web Prophets Pty Ltd on 03 9534 1800. This information must include the dates and times of the unavailability, any error messages or alerts that resulted from the unavailability, along with your domain name and account details.
This information must be received by Web Prophets Pty Ltd within five (5) business days of the incident.
Web Prophets Pty Ltd provides a Help Desk to respond to Client queries
Our office is available between the hours of 8.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. on Victorian business days, 10am to 4pm on Saturdays
Our Help Desk is available 24 hours a day / 7 days per week for Emergencies
When issues occur we post updates on issues and resolutions on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We strongly advise Clients to follow these pages to receive the most up-to-date information.
The Help Desk will be equipped to answer the vast majority of all requests during the initial call.
When the Help Desk is required to seek further assistance to respond to the client query, a response outlining the action that is to be taken will be provided to the client within 30 minutes of making the determination that such further assistance is required.
On average 90% of all client queries/issues will be addressed within 2 hours.
Last modified 25 October 2016.
Our 100% Fair Dinkum Money Back Guarantee
We have faith in our network and staff; to prove this we are committed to a 100% Fair Dinkum 100% Money Back Guarantee for all of the direct services we offer.
If, within the first 30 days of service you are dissatisfied with our network and/or customer service we will provide a 100% refund on the termination of your services with us. This refund covers any and all services we offer you (but does not cover third party costs such as SSL Certificates and/or Domain Name registrations or renewals)
To receive your refund you need do nothing, but close your services with us within the first 30 days. We will do the rest.
We are excited to discuss your hosting needs with you. Please fill out the brief form below so we can connect you with one of our hosting specialists.
Or call us today on 1800 010 255 to talk directly to one of our team.
All of our hosting services include 24 hour / 7 days a week support, 99.95% uptime and complete redundant connectivity.